You’re designing rockets to get to Mars? Or medical devices? Or self-driving cars? Then you need to know how to port specific algorithms, not what most others find interesting.
After the basic training we offer modules of 4 hours, discussing advanced subjects. Each subject can be focused on GPU, FPGA, DSP or CPU and using OpenCL, CUDA, OpenMP or OpenCL. Can be combined with a beginner training.
- From CUDA to OpenCL – the tricks, tools and optimisation techniques.
- Architecture specific detailed optimizations (or differences across different OpenCL devices)
- Optimizations for host – device interactions (this should include topics such as overlapping data transfers and kernel execution, having multiple command queues or how to work with multiGPU)
- Image Histogram
- Geometric Scaling
- Point Operations
- Image Segmentation
- Morphological Image Processing
Advanced Data Structures and Parallel Algorithms
- Designing Efficient Data Structures for Parallel Programming
- Parallel Optimization Patterns
- Graph Traversal Algorithms
- BLAS algorithms
These 4-hour blocks build up our inhouse trainings. Costs are €4000 per half day (one subject). A full training with basics and various advanced subjects costs between €15,000 and €30,000.
Trainings are given world-wide.