In this training you learn to program GPUs, and how to select the algorithms that can best be tackled by a GPU.
Programming GPUs and vector-processors is difficult since it is different from normal ways of programming. It cannot be put simpler than this:
CPU-programming ≠ GPU-programming
But what is it exactly? It is thinking in a special way while programming, which you will learn during our trainings:
- get lectures about the basics of GPU computing,
- recognise which code can best be ported to the GPU,
- learn how to design simple OpenCL or CUDA programs,
- create your first GPU programs, and
- integrate your GPU-program in C, C++, Java or Python.
The training is available as a 1-day or 2-day training, in OpenCL, CUDA or mixed flavour. The 1-day training is a crash-course, which gets you up-and-running with GPU-computing. For who like to take new material more relaxed, we also have a 2-day version of the training, with:
- more time for discussions,
- extra lab-sessions,
- extra hardware discussions, and
- extra slides with more in-dept material.
Costs are €500 per person per day. You get €100 discount per day, if you come by plane. Ask for our special prices for inhouse trainings.